Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Windy Saturday

Today i went to a book signing for Arlene Violet's new book. She was a nun, an attorney general, and she told me she has a radio program as well. Her books were sold out, so they started a list to order more copies.

It was very windy, and by the time I got home I was winded and took a nap. The trees are gorgeous in Rhode Island. All the colors of fall . Soon the elections will be here. I just got my absentee ballot. I do not recognize many of the names on the Florida ballot.

Guess, I will look over the ballot and vote for the women. Might as well give them a chance. Some of the elected men have not done a great job so far.


Fancy Nancy says" Maybe it is time to elect new ladies to run things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy is enjoying the Fall Foliage.

    Life is good!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.