Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tai Chi, Line Dancing and The Social Network

Today I enjoyed three things. I am taking Tai Chi, Line Dancing and since it was raining, I enjoyed the new movie about Facebook. We have had a cold rainy week. My classes are over for now, and I am still working on updating business records.

Love to hear from all of you. Do write some comments. It is always nice to read them. Enjoy the beauty of the fall in New England.


Fancy Nancy says: Take time to enjoy the lovely colors of fall in the treees.

1 comment:

  1. I'll think about you while I'm skating on the frozen potholes this winter and shoving logs into the outdoor furnace.
    Say hello to the Big Blue Bug when you pass him going South...

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.