Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Lunch With Andrew

Today I did nore line dancing. The teachers are all students in the class. It is amazing that one of the best dancers is a woman who is 84 years young. She wears high heels as she does the dancing and she teaches dancing at several facilites. Her name is Norma, and what an amazing lady. She even drives in from Conn. to lead the class. She definitely has the right genes! She just told me she has a sister who is 90 and she plans on being around until she is 150. Wow , what a lady.

After dancing I enjoying a wonderful lunch with grandson Andrew who is entering the insurance field. We talked about the products he will be selling, and I enjoyed giving him a gift to encourage his future success. I know he will do well since he is a good listener, and has empathy for people. Good luck to Andrew and his new career.

We are getting ready to leave for a trip to Calif. to visit friends and family. I love to travel, so I look forward to this visit. I have just recovered from an allergic reaction to an over the counter med, Advil. It really got me sick. I feel much better now that I am off the medicine.


Fancy Nancy says: Be careful what you take in medication. Even though it does not require a prescription, meds can get your very sick. Happy to feel better now that I am off that pill.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip!
    Marcia H. (yes, still at the book sale- six years now.)

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.