Friday, October 8, 2010

The Sun Arrived--- Welcome!!!!

After a very rainy week, the sun arrived today. It was wonderful to have a balmy , sunny day and the temperature reached 70 . After a morning of line dancing, I spent the afternoon in a dental chair. I supply my dentists with their pension plans.

I have tried tai chi and line dancing, and I think I prefer the line dancing. There is more action there. Both classes are valuable for different reasons. Just enjoyed reading a book by the CEO of AARP. The title is 50Plus. He offers some good ideas. I am always interested in learning what new careers people have. Marcia, are you still doing your library work? I just finished teaching, and so this week I focused on exercise.

I hit some golf balls at a driving range, and perhaps if the weather holds out, I will go to my favoite golf course, Goddard Park. For $6 I can walk and play there. The price is right for my level of lousy golf. I often play alone so that I don't hold anyone up.

When I go back to Florida, I play some tennis as well. It takes time to exercise the body and the mind.


Fancy Nancy says: Both your mind and your body need exercise.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to you Fancy Nancy for giving TLC to your body and your mind.

    Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage.

    Miss you and love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.