Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy Day Updating Records

It seems that we all have to keep good records. Recently, I have been trying to update my records to make it easier for me and my family. It is a good thing that I checked my records since some important documents were lost or missing. It may be a nuisance now, but it would be a really big problem later on when it could have been an even bigger problem.

I recently changed lawyers, and updated all my documents and now I have to update banks as well. In the long run this work will make it easier for my family. I think it is important for us all to update our records, since errors do occur.

Beware of the person or institution that says, " Trust me all is well." A red flag should go up if that is the answer you get. Find out the facts, even if you have to dig to get them.


Fancy Nancy says: Do your homework now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a nice visit with Richard, his family and their dogs.
    Can't wait to see you in warm, sunny Florida.
    Love you so much...
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.