Monday, September 14, 2009

Blogging Thoughts

I am new to blogging, but there is so much to learn. I have a book, BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES, but even with the book I often get stuck. I like the writing part and I love the comments. Wish I knew more of the things I can do on my blog. Tried Ad Sense, but after many tries could not get on. They seemed to reject something on the application, and I just never knew what the problem was.

In the meantime, I have been working on my new book Snippets. At least with this project I feel more in control. Writing can be fun when you know what you are doing. I still do not know how to add a link. Also, where do you find the addresses of other blogs? Cam anyone give me a clue? Love to hear from you.

Fancy Nancy still Learning

2 comments:

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.