Thursday, September 24, 2009

Credit Card Fraud

Today I learned that someone besides me is using my credit card. Not fun! I have to wait for five days for them to investigate. I guess I am in good company since Bernake's wife also had the same problem. In any case the card is canceled, but now I have to figure out what I actually owe the company.

I wont's use that card for now until the account gets fixed. There are always things in life that you do not expect. Fortunately, I did not pay the bill and asked to get some statements. I have not been getting them. They have been going to a different address. This too will pass, but boy was I amazed! One day at a time.

Fancy Nancy New Detective

1 comment:

  1. Hola "New Detective"
    Yo te amo mucho mucho!

    Fraud...Love...
    I tend to see the glass half-full...
    I think there are more good people out there than those who commit fraud.

    Hope you have a wonderful week filled with the "good people"!
    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.