Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Additions for Fancy Nancy

Guess what! I got a new caption counter from Bravenet and I hope it now works. The last counter did not know how to count. It took me a while , but my teacher finally got it onto my blog. Hooray for Lori, she really knows blogs!

I also solved another problem. My old car had a very uncomfortable passenger seat. I need a passenger seat that adjusts. Finally, I discovered Acura . It is the only car that now has an adjustable passenger seat. Without a grand plan, I found the car I wanted, and with a tax savings on a trade, I now have an Acura with an adjustable front seat. I had three offers on my old car, but to be fair to everyone, I traded it for the new car. In addition, I was able to save on the sales tax.

Sorry I could not please everyone who wanted my car, but this plan worked and it was simple. I am happy now that I can enjoy being a comfortable passenger in my own car. I was surprised to find this car, since I had never heard of it before last week.

Tomorrow I start to teach again. This time I will do a program for the Y called Life Story Writing. It should be fun, since I still love to teach.

My Best Wishes to All Happy 5770 Fancy Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.