Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bravenet is Ahead of Itself

Well, now that I have a new guest counter on my blog, I thought it would be accurate. Wrong, already I have information about a count for Friday, and it is only Thursday. So much for accuracy.

Today I started my new job teaching at the Y and I loved it. We are doing Life Story Writing and the group is small and delightful. I do love teaching. Next week I will also be teaching at the Senior Center.

The fun part of teaching is getting to know some lovely people who you would never know otherwise. It is so nice to have fun at work. I also ran a group at the Senior Center , since their leader did not show up. One never knows what is around the corner.

Fancy Nancy with tomorrow's statistics today---Bravenet can be called Brave New World, Tomorrow's numbers Today.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy--
    You lead a very interesting life.
    You meet lots of fascinating people, and you get involved in lots of different activities.

    You have a rare zest for life and living,
    and you create many memorable moments to savor.

    You are an inspiration!

    Miss you and love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.