Thursday, October 29, 2009

Finished Teaching Today

This morning was my last class at the Y. I really enjoyed teaching Life Story and hope to continue teaching there when I return from Florida. Our class was small, but most meaningful. What a delight to see the students move on with their projects. I told them they could E-mail me or mail me additional sections of the writing. With luck we will continue and then when I return they may want more classes.

It is wonderful to have an opportunity to connect with lovely folks who I would never meet normally without a class. In a short time you can feel a strong new connection exists. I hope I have helped them, and they have definitely enriched my life. That is the fun part of teaching.

Rhode Island is now getting cold, and I look forward to relocating to a warmer climate. I have enjoyed writing this blog, and hope to continue writing it as we move on. It is always fun to get your comments, and I so appreciate the fact that someone takes the time to read it. Writing is a great way to vent. It helps us find our way. Many thanks to my teacher as well. Lori has been an inspiration, and I hope to take more courses with her next year. Happy Early Holidays to All.

Fancy Nancy Finishes Teaching For Now in Rhode Island

3 comments:

  1. You've been a joy as a student, Nancy. And an inspiration yourself! Safe travels, great adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Florida is waiting for you! 89 degrees today, sunny and beautiful!
    Tavit

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANCY NANCY---
    WE'RE SO EXCITED YOU'LL BE WITH US IN WARM, SUNNY FLORIDA SOON!

    LOVE NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.