Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Amazing Computer and Printer

I have now had my laptop for several years, and like my cars, I never know what button works for what I want to do. Yesterday, I just discovered that I can make colored pictures with my computer and printer. I spent the night creating a card to go with my new book. Was I surprised when I could print a color photo from my computer and printer. As a result, I now can get my book ready for shipping to friends and family.

As you can see, I have no control over the technology in my life. Even this morning, the phone does not work again, so hopefully, Cox is coming to fix it for the 12th time this summer.

Life has its ups and downs, and I guess our equipment is just like us, it never knows when it will get sick. Do you think I should give my phone a swine flu shot? Maybe that has been its summer problem.

Fancy Nancy Fights with Technology

2 comments:

  1. I am terrible with the techy stuff. I always have to get help.

    Blessings and prayers, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Computer Color Capability--
    no more Computer Color Wars!

    lOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
    lYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.