Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I GIVE UP!

Today, I went to my writing class and Lori , my teacher was nice enough to try and show me how to edit a post. It worked fine on her computer. When I got home I tried the same method on my computer and it would not work. My guess is there must be a problem with my computer, since it will not allow me to edit a post.

I give up, and the only answer is to not make a mistake so that I do not have to edit my blogs. Today was another dental gum surgery day, and although they call it a deep cleaning, based on the price and the number of shots of numbing medication, it really is more surgery to clean under the gum areas. Not fun, but I guess needed.

The good news is that I shipped most of my published books to friends and family and I may have to make some more copies. I shall try a new source for copying. We are starting to get organzied for relocation, and before long it will be time to leave the north and head south--just like the birds!

This summer has been productive and we have enjoyed travel to California plus time with family and friends. I do like living in different locations, since we have friends now in Florida as well. The year flies by when you relocate. I have enjoyed my courses at the Y, and I hope to teach there again when I return to Rhode Island in the spring.

Tomorrow I have a new job interview, so time will tell if this job will fit with my schedule. I do enjoy taking interviews, and you always learn something you never knew before the interview. There are jobs out there, but you have to be most creative to find them in today's job market. Perhaps my computer has the flu, and with time it may recover, but for now forget editing my blogs, my computer won't cooperate.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it didn't work! We'll miss you when you fly south.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually edit my posts in microsoft word, that way I can take advantage of the grammer and spell check, then I clip and paste in the blog. I hate editing in the blog space. For what its worth! I miss writing class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your "computer flu"...
    hopefully it will feel better soon.

    Can't wait to see you in warm, sunny Florida!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.