Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready To Relocate

We are getting ready to relocate to Florida. Today the weather was wet, rainy, and cold. Can't wait to see the sun again. This is medical week and so it was the ear doctor this morning and the dentist this afternoon. I am still working on finding a good place to celebrate my big birthday in June. The hotels I checked out so far, will not work.

This summer went well. We visited California, and had a wonderful trip. I took care of several dental problems, and teaching worked out well. I was happy to say my that staying in Narragansett was fine. In the past, my allergies were tough here, but this season I was okay.

Relocating always involves some planning, so I have been changing addresses, cleaning out closets, and reorganizing records for our trip to Florida. I now have a new car, and it should work out well for the 1700 mile drive there.

Some folks don't like the idea of living different locations, but I really love it. The preparation is just part of the move. Once we are there we reconnect with friends and enjoy the "winter camp" activities that take place. I hope to start teaching again in January, and that is always fun.

This blog has been a new adventure, and I have enjoyed writing daily. I really love it when you send me your comments. It is such fun to learn if anyone is reading my blog. Do keep in touch, and I will keep writing as well.

Fancy Nancy Getting Ready to Relocate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy!
    We received your package today and I look forward to reading it!

    When are you going south for the winter??
    DRIVE SAFELY!! When my mom would say that, we would answer with "no, I think I'll swerve a lot" HaHaHa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you, Nancy! I'm under it with the flu (with my daughter) but hoping to recover soon. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.