Friday, October 16, 2009

Snippets Finally Is Ready

I have been working on getting my new book completed. To say the least, Staples, was not the most reliable printer. There were errors, and then finally their binding machine broke. The good news is that they have a policy if you are unhappy with their work, there is no charge for the job.

After five times trying to get my book done correctly, they agreed that I could have my books, and I was amazed that I got a credit and my books for no charge. Wow, that was a surprise. I never knew they had that policy. There is a sign in the copy department stating this, but I never saw the sign.

Well, now I have the books and I will start to ship them. I hope my readers enjoy the stories, and when you get a copy, please let me know what you think.

Many thanks in advance.

Fancy Nancy finishes SNIPPETS

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get a copy!! Another family heirloom!
    Tavit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you --Inspirational Author
    and Magnificent Mom.

    Looking forward to receiving and reading SNIPPETS.

    Love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your snippet...Swirl Girl

    By the way, if you are using Blogger, you go to your dashboard (either when you log on, or up in the right top corner of the screen you'll see your log in name and the word dashboard. Click on that and it should take you to a page that will have options to view , edit or delete posts. When you are in edit, you can proceed with your edits and then save or publish.

    Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.