Monday, October 19, 2009

A Blogger 's Frustration

In the past I have been able to edit some of my blogs. All of a sudden, when I push edit posts and the post comes up, the edit button will not allow me to change anything. If there is anyone out there who can unlock the mystery of why I can no longer edit either a published post or a draft, please send me an E-mail or a comment on how to make edits work. I will appreciate your ideas!

Today I reconnected with a high school friend who I had not seen in years. We were to meet at noon at a nearby restaurant. I got there early, and I saw a woman in the restaurant, but she had gray hair, and did not look like the girl I knew at age 16. Well, she walked by, and I saw her leaving the restaurant.

Since we were the only ones there at noon, I just guessed that had to be my high school classmate. I found her and we reconnected. I guess she did not recognize me as well. Perhaps in the future we will need to check in advance and wear some item like you would with a blind date.
This way we would not walk by one another and not know who it is.

We had a lovely time catching up even though many years have gone by. I guess it is never to late to reconnect. The amazing thing is that in high school some of the girls in the class were not that friendly. Now over 50 years later they are delightful. Does that mean people get better with age? Who knows1

The lesson to remember is take the time to reconnect with people. You never know where it will lead.

Fancy Nancy meets classmate from 1952--- Have we really changed???

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice time with your friend from high school.
    Like a fine wine....
    I do believe that people get better with age.
    Wiser with life experience and more prone to laughter and levity.
    Fancy Nancy-You are one very fine wine indeed!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.