Sunday, September 6, 2009

September is the Best

Wow, the weather has really improved. Today was windy, but the sun was out and September has been the best month so far for good weather. I have been working on starting a new writing program for the Y . Just completed my application, and if all goes well I will teach Life Story Writing in October.

This is a fun program that I teach in Florida and we have always had a full class. Beth , the Y director,felt it would fill at the Y as well. We will run it even if only a few sign up at first. Then if it works I hope to teach it again next May when I return to Rhode Island.

I like working at both locations and it is fun to meet many new , interesting students. I am lucky that I enjoy teaching and it keeps me busy and involved. September is always a new beginning and so far even the weather has cooperated.

Fancy Nancy onto new things!

1 comment:

  1. Mom...
    You are always an inspiration to me.
    Your students are lucky...
    you are an AWESOME teacher
    and a EXTRA-ORDINARY mom!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.