Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Masonic Wizard Comes to Help Fancy Nancy

Last night the Masonic Wizard helped Fancy Nancy with her pictures. I am now on a new search engine. I just tried to edit a blog and edit did not work. Oh Masonic Wizard is there something I need to know when I edit???? Send me a clue! Many thanks to the genius of the Masonic Wizard.

Since I could not edit my last blog, I will try to get this one right. Yesterday Fancy Nancy was interviewed by a local newspaper about her teaching. They wanted to know about my course on Resume Writing and Interview Training. I told them the key today to getting a job is Networking.

All of you who want to get a new job, think about all your connections and tap into them. You never know when a job you create could be added if you present it to the right people. Plant the seed with a new idea , plant it in the right place, and see it grow. Fancy Nancy still learning about Blogs!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Words of Wisdom Fancy Nancy!
    Have a super weekend.
    See you Tuesday at noon at Cello's.

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.