Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Never Give Up

Yesterday I spent a lot of time trying to create a link. Today I went to my writing class and my wonderful teacher gave me the clue. I did not know you need the http:// in order to include a link It is amazing that my BLOGGING FOR DUMMIES never mentions that. Also, the book has diagrams, but even with a magnifying glass they are impossible to read.

I am finishing my SNIPPETS book soon so maybe I shall write another book. If I had more understanding of blogs I would write one where you could see the diagrams. I guess the one I have assumes you are young and can read all the tiny print.

What a challenge this has been. In any case when I discover something new, I feel like I am now in grade one rather than kindergarten. Next, I have to link to more blogs. Ia also tried ad sense, but was not successful. I may try that again as well.

I am taking a writing class and each week I ask blog questions and I do get answers. My teacher knows what she is doing. This new challenge lets me know how a poor student feels when they have new information to digest.

I hope to be teaching Life Story Writing soon, so I must remember my feelings with my new blog. In any case NEVER GIVE UP!

2 comments:

  1. Hola Fancy Nancy...
    You continue to amaze me with your CAN DO attitude.
    Never Give Up...wise words from a wonderful woman who always "Makes Lemonade from Her Lemons"!
    Keep on blogging...
    Miss you and Love you!

    Tu Hija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy,
    I have had 11898 people visit my Blog!!
    I'm famous!! Oh wait... there must be a little problem... Oh well...
    Tavit

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.