Friday, November 27, 2009

Finding New Jobs

Today I left materials at the recreation center where I line dance. I put in two course proposals for teaching there. I will still teach at the Renaissance Academy as well. This way whatever courses come through, will be fine for my teaching needs. Most courses are based on enrollment, but at the recreation center I made it simple. Students can attend as often as they wish and they only have to pay a small fee for that class. I used the same terms that work for line dancing. In Florida most folks don't want long range plans, since they often have company or they are here only briefly. Time will tell if this works, but it is always fun to try. I do love a new adventure.

Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. We had a fun, relaxing time with two guests. It was easy, and they stayed until 7pm, so I guess they really enjoyed the day. Keep in touch and I love hearing your comments.

Fancy Nancy Reflects on the Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy...
    You are a master of flexibilty!
    That's a great skill-set...

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.