Monday, November 30, 2009

Gift Certificates May Not Be Safe

I sent my son a gift certifcate in the mail over 10 days ago. Since there is no name on the cerificate, anyone can cash it. So far he has not gotten it. Even though gift certicates are convenient, they may not be the best gift. I will wait a bit longer, but the odds are it will never arrive.

I should have learned a lesson in the past. This is the second time a gift certicate was lost. Several years ago, the same thing happened. Fancy Nancy did not learn from her first mistake, so perhaps this time she will not repeat the same mistake again.

I guess the mails can't be trusted. Too bad, but it is true. Well, my intention was good, but so far the result was poor.

Fancy Nancy warns you about mailing gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.