Sunday, November 29, 2009

Posting A Signature on My Blog

I am learning how to post a signature on my E-mails so that others will have the blog address. My grandson Ben gave me a clue on how to do it. Thanks, Ben! Now I have to figure out how to edit it so that I will have a captial C on the word check which shows the following: Check out my blog. I could not figure out how to get the C.

Every day is a learning day with a blog. Today I met my cousin for lunch and shared with her the fact that my dad whose name is Ben has his picture with the entire family in a restaurant named Ben. The picture is part of the wallpaper, and the pattern repeats itself. What a surprise to eat there and see pictures of my entire family. The restaurant is located in Delray Beach , Florida. In the picture is my grandmother, grandfather and all my aunts and uncles. Boy was I amazed to see it on the wallpaper. Life does have its surprises.

Fancy Nancy Finds a Surprise

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    So glad Ben could help.
    All of the Ben's are with you!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.