Friday, November 6, 2009

Library Computer Works Best

I am at the library because my computer is not working properly. In addition yesterday our phone did not work and the television went. We are leaving in several days. As a result, the only thing that got fixed was the phone.

We have had constant problems with Cox. Too bad there are not great alternatives. The communication companies both here and in Florida are bad. Luckily Marty has a cell phone, so when all else fails, he calls to report no service.

This too will pass, but if you don't hear from me, we will be enroute to Florida. I will try to find hotel computers along the way.


Fancy Nancy Gets Ready to Relocate!

2 comments:

  1. Technology can be FRUSTRATING!

    Can't wait to see you in warm, sunny Florida soon wonderful Fancy Nancy!!!

    Love now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I like your blog. I read about you in the RI newspaper online and was inspired to start my own blog. (wwwareaderslife.blogspot.com)
    Is there a way the rest of us can get a copy of 'Snippets'?
    Marcia (formerly of Peace Dale, RI, now living in WV)

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.