Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Florida Computer Works

We just arrived in Florida. When we left Rhode Island all technology was broken. The television did not work, the phone was gone , and the computer would not bring in any E-mails. I gave up and we left.

We just arrived in Florida and at first we had to get the phone fixed. They will arrive again on Monday since only one phone got repaired. I do now have a computer and even though my Rhode Island computer never allowed me to edit my blogs, this computer seems like it will let me do edits. Wow, the world of technology is amazing! I don't think I will ever understand what goes on. In any case I am happy to have a way to communicate . I thank all my readers for hanging in. Fancy Nancy is onto more blogs from Florida. Keep in touch.

Fancy Nancy arrives in Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.