Sunday, November 15, 2009

Papa Ben at Ben's Restaurant

The most amazing thing happened this weekend. We visited my daughter on the east coast of Florida. She brought us to a delicious restaurant where the food was great. Well the name of the restaurant is Ben's .

Now my dad's name was Ben as well. Shortly after we arrived she suggested that I look up near the ceiling. What I saw was unbelievable! My dad's entire family was in a picture . He was maybe eight years old. I had seen the picture in a book written by Mandy Patimkin. How the restaurant got the picture is a real puzzle. I shall probably write to them to find out.

My aunt donated many pictures to the Conn. Historical Society. I think that is how the picture was in a book about families arriving in the United States.

Well in addition to having a great weekend with my family, this was really a surprise.

Fancy Nancy reconnects with her dad and his family.

1 comment:

  1. Papa Ben was one of my Best Friends...
    It makes me so happy that I can visit him anytime at Ben's Restaurant in Boca!

    Fancy Nancy...it was wonderful dining with you and your dad at Ben's this weekend!!!

    Love you now and always...
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.