Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Technology Frustration

I had hoped in Florida we would not have technology problems. I was wrong.First, the phone did not work. We got that corrected. Now my computer will not bring in some programs.

I tried to contact AOL by phone and by computer. Nothing worked so far. In desperation I have now looked up their mailing address. I may just have to write to them. AOL is impossible. I would cancel them, but this address is my only stable address and I would not know what other system to use. Anyone have any suggestions?

Well what did we do before the age of technology? We wrote letters. I guess I may be reduced to writing a letter to a technology company asking how to connect with them? They are a major frustration. I love my blog and it allows me to vent. Thanks for listening.


Fancy Nancy vents over technology problems!

3 comments:

  1. Fancy Nancy---
    Good for you...
    writing is a great outlet.
    When life throws you "curve balls"...
    Write!
    (Someone who is inspirational to me taught me that...that would be YOU!)

    Hope tomorrow is less frustrating...
    Love you now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have a comment... You have to break away from AOL. They are terrible and their software is unbelieveably overbloated and filled with advertisments.
    Tavit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to have AOL and it booted me off all the time. Since I switched to People PC at half the price, I've been very happy.
    Nancy, did you install your own Bravenet counter? I've been trying to do it but with no success. Marcia from WV

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.