Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Emily Post Needs to Visit R.I.

I wrote an brief article to the INDEPENT NEWSPAPER in Narr. In my letter to the editor I stated that Emily Post needs to come to Rhode Island to teach etiquette. After two companies failed to arrive at my birthday bash, I contacted both of them.

Instead of being apologetic, they were both defensive. Not a good business strategy. I suggested that businesses need to learn manners. Finally the trolley company contacted me and offered me a free tour and lunch. Perhaps they were concerned about the fact that indeed they owed me something or perhaps when I told them the newpaper had attended my party , maybe that rang a bell. In any case they should both honor their committments.

Both the video people and the trolley people need better businness ethics.


Fancy Nancy says Businesses Need to Learn Good Manners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.