Monday, June 7, 2010

Post 200 listed below

I just noticed that this is my post #200 since last June. Today I had a three hour dental visit. Needless to say, I was exhausted from the day. I came home and took my favorite: a nice nap. I needed it.

My dental visits are always a challenge. I have lousy teeth. As a result, I am always at the dentist somewhere. I try to save my teeth, but it is an uphill battle. I do have a very nice dentist. He tries his best to help me out. I am his pension plan!

Fancy Nancy Visits Her Dentist

1 comment:

  1. FANCY NANCY...
    IT WAS SO MUCH FUN GETTING TOGETHER WITH YOU TODAY!
    CONGRATS ON YOUR 200TH BLOG ENTRY...
    WOOOOT!

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
    NOW AND ALWAYS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.