Sunday, June 6, 2010

Son Steven Visits

Steven arrived today and was practicing the hula hoop for my party. He was not twirling it, but rollling it instead so that it returned to him.

Today I got the bedroom reorganized for the large group that will arrive on Sunday. I may have guests staying over. I also typed my play called The Birthday Party. My niece Jane crashed the last party, and she wants to crash this one as well. Time will tell.

Tomorrow is dentist day. Dental visits never end for me. I am lucky I still have my teeth. Today I went to the Y to exercise, but it was so cold I had to leave. I will let them know about the freezing temp.

Fancy Nancy gets ready for her party!

1 comment:

  1. GO STEVEN...
    GO STEVEN...

    CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR BIG BIRTHDAY BASH!

    LOVE YOU LOTS,
    LYNN

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.