Thursday, June 3, 2010

Marty Had a Medical Day

Today we were up early for Marty had a medical apt. at 8am in Providence. We came home and Fancy Nancy took a nice nap.

She has now set up her schedule to teaching at the Y and the Senior Center has asked her to do a program for them. I said I would help out.

In the afternoon Fancy Nancy exercised at the Y and then a quiet evening at home.

She had a wonderful time celebrating her birthday with her sister and her husband and daughter Jane who said she had to crash our little party. A fun day for my birthday.

Fancy Nancy will now count backwards for her next birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Miss Nancy! I hope all the appliances are up and running now that you're back home.
    Will you be teaching a writing class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Fancy Nancy...
    Looking forward to spending time with you in R.I. this summer...
    I'm excited about your big birthday bash...
    our weekly lunch get-togethers and Spanish lessons...
    and being with you--
    my inspirational mom!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.