Monday, June 21, 2010

R.I. Businesses Need Help

I am only in Rhode Island for the summer. I know Rhode Island has a recession. I had tried to book several things for my party and three business people were no shows and one told me to go to another restuarant if I did not like their menu.

It seems that the business community is not encouraging good vibes. If you wish to do future business you have to honor your committments and try to please the customer.

They have a bad attitude, and that does not work for future business. The video company never showed up, the trolley never showed up and I did change restaurants.

They definitely need help!

Fancy Nancy says, Listen to your customer if you want business!

1 comment:

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.