Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sunday will be Funday

Well on Sunday we will have my Birthday Bash. It should be lots of laughs. We start with a talent show, then onto a trolley tour, and finally a snack and my one act play. It has kept me busy, but it will be great to have all my family together.

Today I finished repairing the house and I went to the library for the book sale. They had lots of good books for very litle money. I bought 7 books and I look forward to reading them.

Fancy Nancy had a fun breakfast with a frined and this week we will take the bus to Newport with our senior bus passess. What a deal ! Love to hear from you out there.


Fancy Nancy Prepares for her Birthday Bash!

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for your party tomorrow! It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. Thanks for preparing for us.
    Love,
    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait!
    We'll be there with bells and whistles on!
    We love you soooo much.
    Lynn Tavit Ben Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. The booksale sounds like fun. I love them. Even though I work at one I always find something at others. Usually when I come to R.I. I go to the Peace Dale Library sale. But then there are heavy books to carry home. Carrying heavy things home is part of the experience, though, right?
    Have a great party. I'm waiting to read about it!
    P,S. We have a trolley here, too, for special occasions like weddings, etc, parades, or just a normal bus run occasionally. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.