Monday, June 28, 2010

Balance Exercises

Today I went to physical therapy to learn some balance exercises. With hearing issues my balance has not been good for a long time. The therapists are very nice . Other than one machine they tried, the exercises will help. They had one machine that I felt was dangerous for me, so I said" Forget that one!".

In the afternoon I did some errands and bought a hilarious gift for my friends who have invited us to a cookout. My freind Renate and family will be in Narr. next week. Her daughter from Florida has been divorced for 10 years. I found a great gift, " The perfect man in a box who always does and says the right thing". Perhaps I should have bought more of him, but there was only one in the shop.

It has been hot, but I came home and took a nice, cool nap.

Fancy Nancy Tries to Balance Her Life!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy,
    Glad you are "balancing" your life...
    always a good thing.
    Love the gift for Eve...what a hoot.

    Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday at 12:45 for our Nook lunch and our Spanish class.
    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.