Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Garbage Disposal Being Installed

As I write this, my new garbage disposal is being installed. It seems that appliances like people need replacement parts as they get older.I seem to be patching my body, my house and whatever needs extra attention.

I meet my daughter today for our fun lunch and Spanish class. I have been studying Spanish for several years, but I am still at the beginner lever. I don't remember the vocabulary well. I do better at reading the words rather than speaking them. In any case it is fun since I enjoy the time with my daughter.

My friend Renate will be coming with her family to Narragansett for a week. They have rented a house so it will be fun to connect with all of them.

Fancy Nancy wishes you a Happy July 4th . Be safe!

2 comments:

  1. Hola mi mama magnifica,
    Me gusta mucho nuestra almuerza y clases de espanol.
    Yo te amo!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a good idea to consider and I think to have a garbage disposal in a kitchen in every house is the best we can do to be a part of revolution that give importance for a better living.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.