Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy July 4th- America Left England

I just sent a note to one of my English friends. Yes, we did leave England, and for the right reasons. Let's celebrate our independence and enjoy the holiday.

We are invited to a cookout with my dear friend Renate and her family. They are in Narragansett for a week. I also connected yesterday with two of my grandkids who are both doing great. Rebecca is now a senior in college, and hopes to go to grad school next year. Ben, her brother is doing great things with his video games. He is a head programmer and hopes to go to the Ukraine to collaborate with the game busniess over there. Wow, it is a small world.

It is so nice to see grandkids achieving in their own way. My friend Dorcas met with me yesterday. She is relocating to California and I will miss her. We have been friends for 38 years, and it is hard to see her go. I hope to keep in touch with her. She has done some amazing things as well. Now, she is starting a caregiver's business. Life moves on!

Fancy Nancy Says, Enjoy the holiday! Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. Ben and Rebecca loved spending time with you.
    I'mm looking forward to our Marthas Vineyard mother-daughter day tomorrow.

    Love you so much..
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.