Sunday, July 18, 2010

Try This Fun Project

Here is a fun thing to try online. Look around and pick an object that you see and write something about that object. I will give you an escample:

I see a basket on my desk chock full or pens, pencils, and a knitting needle. Stuffed in the basket is also a glue stick that helps me with my mail. The basket is made of stainless steel , and I can see through the mesh-like webbing on the outside.

Perhaps I should really think about cleaning out this basket. It is filled with things I may not even know about. Maybe the lesson to be learned is that we need to get rid of some STUFF that is cluttering our lives.

Fancy Nancy says: Simplify your life and throw out the clutter. You don't need it!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea. I know it's hard to get rid of stuff at times but when it's gone it's no longer missed.

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.