Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wow It is Hot!

Yesterday my daughter Lynn and I had a pleasant visit . We went to Martha's Vineyard. Please tell Marth she needs to learn about AIR CONDITIONING.

I loved being with Lynn and I loved the boat, but the scorching heat touring was too much for comfort. It is always a fun day with Lynn.

Today I did errands and invited my dear frined Renate and family to dinner tomorrow. I did some marketing and after a dental visit, I did my favoirte--- a nice nap in my air-conditioned room. The heat has been oppressive this week. Now our drinking water is a problem. We have to boil our water or use bottled water. Guess the heat can cause lots of problems. Florida is cooler than what we have.

Fancy Nancy says, Keep cool!

2 comments:

  1. How long were you in Martha's Vineyard? That sounds like a great adventure!!

    Stay cool!

    Love,

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our mother-daughter day.
    Martha's Vineyard was hot..
    but it's always fun being with you.
    As I write this...
    I'm remembering our delicious frozen yogurts and Kings in the Corner card games at the ice cream shop near the Vineyard ferry.

    Thanks for our "great adventure".
    Here's to many more adventures together!

    Love you so much,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.