Friday, July 9, 2010

Confusion

I just received my very first statement from a bank relating to my IRA account. The broker had told me that is was insured by SPIC. but I noticed on the statement that certain parts are not insured. Whom do you believe?

It seems that many of the brokers are slipshod and only wish to handle the large accounts. It is tough when you don't have a large account to get any service. I just changed and the second firm is as bad as the first one. I may have to change again. What a bad rap!

Even when you do your homework, they sometimes have not done their homework. Time will give me more answers.

Fancy Nancy is Frustrated with the Brokers I am using!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.