Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Lousy Movie

Today after I exercised in the air-conditioned room at the Y, I then went to the movies to keep cool. I saw a lousy movie called The Grownups about men who were reliving their younger days. Overall , the movie was gross! After one hour, I decided I had enough and went to the market instead.

I sometimes question when they produce a movie if they ever have a critic review it before complete. There were parts that were just disgusting. Well, the theater was cool, so that was the best part.

Tomorrow I start to teach again. I hope they find me a cool classroom. Overall, this time of year , the Y is filled with lots of kids. Time will tell.


Fancy Nancy says: Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.