Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fancy Nancy Discovers Map

What a fun thing to be able to see my visitors on a Bravenet Map of the hits I have had online. It seems my readers are on both coasts of the US and also, Mario my former student is in Argentina, so the map included South America.

I did not know until yesterday that Bravenet, the counter for my blog gives you additional information about the folks who are kind enough to read my blog.

Every day we learn something new.


Fancy Nancy Likes to Learn and Thanks You for Reading Her Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Miss Nancy, you are a gold mine of information!
    I didn't know about this, and when I checked mine, it said I had visitors from West Virginia, Florida, and India! Thanks for the info and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog...
    and I love you!

    LOVE YOU SO MUCH..
    NOW AND ALWAYS,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.