Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fancy Nancy Has A New Idea

I was at a fun 80th birthday party and I was telling the guests about Fancy Nancy. I believe you can have all your posts put together into a book online. Does anyone know how to find out the price or how to do it? My new book would then be called: FANCY NANCY SAYS!

What do you think of this new idea? If not, then I will do another book a continuation of SNIPPETS . Perhaps it could be called SNIPPETS 2. Today I start taking a new writing class. I will discouss both ideas with my teacher , Lori. She knows a lot about blogs.

Fancy Nancy is on to some new projects!

2 comments:

  1. Here's one link for making your blog into a book, Nancy.
    http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html

    A 20-page softcover is $14.95 or you can get a computer PDF file of your blog book for $7.95.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Nancy...
    You're always "chock-full" of interesting ideas!
    Keep them coming...

    Can't wait to see you Thursday at 1pm at Rhody Joes!

    Love,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.