Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Your stockbroker helps you go broke!

Lately, I am disenchanted by my stockbrokers. Either they are not available, or don't reply, or the information is not accurate. I even recently changed brokers, and the second one is worse. I am not good enough with the computer to do online trades. As a result , I have to use a full service broker.

The name full service is inaccuate. They should rename their poor service, a no service broker. We take your account and you are lucky if you get any good service. It seems that unless you have a huge account,. they don't pay any attention. They are only concerned with one thing_ their commissions.

I wish I had a better answer, but for now, I will still keep searching and maybe I will find a broker who pays some attention. In the meantime, I hope you have better luck than I have been having.


Fancy Nancy is Disenchanted with Stock Brokers.

1 comment:

  1. I am pleased to be visitor #3001! I enjoy reading your blog and appreciate all the helpful tips.
    Thanks for paving the way --

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.