Monday, July 26, 2010

Air Conditioner is Sick

I have an air-conditioner in my living room. The repair man is here now. Guess what, it blows like a fun, but no cold air. Fortunately, I had the original bill . I wrote to the company and today they came to see the problem. They are not charging me for the repair visit.

The repair man is now leaving and he does not know the answer. So much for technology. My hope is that they will replace my sick air-conditioner. Time will tell. It pays to keep the original bill and the paperwork and the waranty. I mailed it all in to the service dept. Hope they find a solution. Hang loose and be cool.

Fancy Nancy says: Sometimes our technology gets sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.