Saturday, July 17, 2010

Classes are Fun

I am now teaching 3 mornings a week. My students are lovely and I finally got an actual classroom at the Y. Most of my students are between 60 and 75 and they are always the best students to teach.

This morning I met with my friend Sue. She is trying to sell her house, but so far , no bids. It is much easier to be a buyer than a seller.

The weather is still very hot, but at least I have air in two rooms on the house. I am now in the library, and that is great since it is air-conditioned. Thanks goodness for libraries.

Fancy Nancy thanks Ben Franklin for starting the library movement.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy,
    I just learned something new from you..
    kudos to Ben Franklin for libraries.
    You are contnually teaching me and others...
    you are a mentor and inspiration!

    Looking forward to seeing you Thursday at 1pm at Rhody Joe's.
    Love you so much..
    now and always,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.