Monday, October 3, 2011

Guarnteed Diet Plan

i am still healing from dental surgery. I told my dentist he could advertise that he fixes your teeth and your weight all at the same time with no extra fee. There is no discipline needed, once you have the dental surgery you won't feel like eating. My new diet has been low fat cool whip , jello, and egg whites. What a treat! You will lose weight.

My wonderful daughter is relocating this week. We will miss her since we don't get to see her as much during the winter. I look forward to another great summer trip with her next year.

It is nice to have fun things to look forward to. I have booked a day trip on Columbus Day to see the foliage. Hope I can go.


Fancy Nancy Says: Treat yourself to fun things when you have tough times.

1 comment:

  1. Hope my wonderful mom heals ASAP.
    Our Toronto trip was so much fun.
    I look forward to annual mother-daughter trips.

    Love you so much!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.