Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Nearly 6000 Hits! Wow!

I am getting to 6000 hits. I love hearing from my readers wherever they may be. Still working on dental issues and even two dentists have not fugured out the grand plan. I must learn to hang loose and let the chips fall wherever.

Now is am researching prescription plans. Waiting for CVS to give me advice. There are so many different plans that the system has us all confused. Even with research it is sill confusing.

I am working on my second SNIPPETS book and I hope to have it ready for the holidays. I have 35 short pieces and now I have to put them together into a logical format. I will again list the titles in alphabetical order so that the reader can select any short piece of interest. I had good feedback from SNIPPETS ONE and so it is time to a follow up.

Hope my readers will enjoy my 35 short, fun, pieces. Let me hear from you is you are interested in a copy.

Fancy Nancy enjoys hearing from her readers.

1 comment:

  1. Almost 6000 blog hits...
    WOOOOT!

    I love reading your blog.
    I'm so excited about Snippets 2...
    can't wait to get my copy!!

    Love you lots!
    Your biggest fan,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.