Friday, October 21, 2011

Jane"s Birthday Visit

My niece Jane came to Narragansett to share breakfast. She has a Nov. birthday, and I wanted to gift her before we leave for Florida. We played ping pong and it is always fun. I did win , so I know Jane will want a rematch. In the afternoon we took an adventure ride and landed up in Mass. The trees have not all turned yet, but tonight it is supposed to turn cold.

Time to get out the winter coats for the cooler weather is here. Fancy Nancy is trying to get reorganized and she is also trying to learn to " Hang Loose". Today I tried a new health club, since I got a free week pass. I am hoping that perhaps next spring I could teach there as well. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy Says: Enjoy the present and the now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fancy Nancy-
    The fall leaves must be beautiful.
    I miss you.
    The Florida sun is waiting for you.
    Can't wait to see you in sunny Florida!

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.