Monday, October 10, 2011

Volunteering At the Chamber

Can my dogs have some water? Where is the toilet? Where can I run my wedding? What is there to do around here? These are just some of the things I am asked when I volunteer at the Chamber of Commerce. Yesterday , I had folks from Australia, Germany, Hong Kong, Missouri, Massachusetts and New York. Since I love to travel and meet new people this job is fun since I only have to walk around the corner for meet folks from all over the world.

I am turned on by people from other cultures. That is why my work at the Chamber is fun. I don't earn any money, but I do get to meet many folks from different countries. It saves running around the world.

Fancy Nancy Says: Meet new people in your life. Your world will open up1

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    You are an inspiration for celebrating diverse cultures and people from around the globe.

    Love you lots,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.