Thursday, October 27, 2011

Women and Finance Seminar

Yesterday I enjoyed doing a program for the library about women and finance. We had about 10 women and it was fun talking about three different topics. I had also invited a guest speaker from the attorney general's office to talk about fraud and scams and how to avoid both.

I know I had received a bogus letter from the Mystery Shopper and I sent it to the attorney general's office. They responded and that is how I got my speaker.

I hope to do more seminars for women and I do love meeting the people and teaching.

Today was a dental day and again, my dentists don't worry about pensions. My teeth are their pension plan.
A rainy wet Thursday, but we handled medical apts. and updating medication needs. I will start on a new med tomorrow , and I finally got the lowest dose to see if it works to control blood sugar levels. Time will tell.

Fancy Nancy Says: It often takes twice as much time to accomplish what you want. Many things that take place are beyond your control. Patience is a virtue.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy Nancy-
    Your "Women and Finance Seminar" sounds terrific. I love your resourcefulness in creating classes and getting interesting speakers.

    Today I went to the library to get books for my speech students. I was excited to find a fun series of books for my beginning readers. The series is called "FANCY NANCY" and features an intelligent, creative main character who uses "FANCY WORDS"...just like you!!!

    Fancy Nancy- I love you so much!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.