Sunday, October 9, 2011

Meeting People From Different Countries

On Sundays I enjoy my volunteer job at the Chamber. Today I met folks from Australia, Germany, and Hong Kong. You never know who will be walking into the Chamber. I work on Sundays, and it is a fun job that allows me to talk to people from all over the world.

Today was treat when my son arrived and i introduced him to folks from Australia. Right now his daughter is over there and she is having a ball. The world is getting smaller and I am lucky to enjoy this fun job.

Fancy Nancy Says: If you can't travel everwhere, stay home and find people coming to you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fascinating.
    Your life is always interesting.

    Miss you and love you!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.