Monday, October 17, 2011

Still Getting Organized

The good thing about relocating is that it forces you to clean closets, update records and think about what needs to be done. Today I dropped off 5 bags of clothes for charity. Then I spent the afternoon trying to update bank records. Tonight I realized it might be time to research my prescription plan options for next year since the enrollment period for any change is now.

The rules for prescription plans are complex. Just called CVS to ask them for some help since I get all my meds there.
Even with research it is hard to know what plan will work best. Hope the druggist can help me out since they have the list of all my meds.

I know when I think I have extra free time I often say what is the best use of this time.
Time is precious and it is the one thing that is finite in our lives. My new plan is to learn how to " Hang Loose" when free time arrives. I have to work on this. Too much planning does not always work out.


Fancy Nancy Says: Hanging Loose Makes Sense. We can't always know what the future will hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After your comment you can select anonymous and push post to have your comment published.